With the gatekeepers and the world settling down bellum finds himself in his first reincarnation. In this new body the regions around him are war that he must pledge to his country to survive. But how will we handle it when the gatekeeper of love arrives? For the first time he finds love but from the other way, how will he handle emotions for the new samurai?
An onna-bugeisha is a type of female warrior dedicated to the Japanese upper class. Many wives, widows, daughters, and rebels were on the call of duty by engaging in battle alongside samurai men. They were usually members of the swordsmen class in feudal Japan and were trained in the use of weapons to fight in times of war. They usually represented a divergence from the traditional “housewife” role of the Japanese woman. They are sometimes mistakenly referred to as female samurai, although this is an oversimplification. Onna bugeisha were very important people in ancient Japan. Significant icons such as Empress Jingu, Tomoe Gozen, Nakano Takeko, and Hōjō Masako were all onna bugeisha who came to have a significant impact on Japan.
- Did Lead Makeup Poison Samurai Kids & Topple Japan’s Shogunate? (history.com)
- LaughingSamurai Announces Extensive Recruitment Plans; Aims to Double the Work-Force within 2 Years (prweb.com)
- Ensighten Previews Windows 8 Mobile Phone Support at DAA Seattle Symposium (prweb.com)
- Park Avenue Previews, Inc. Announces New Advertising Partnership with Rental Choice (.com), A National Directory for Property Management Companies (prweb.com)
- GraphicMail’s Inbox Preview Now Free: Unlimited Amount of Preview Tests, 22 Different Web and Email Clients (prweb.com)